Conspiracies

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
My fave came via the Flat Earthers. Australia is a made up country that doesn’t really exist. All Australians that you see are actors. Cracks me up every time.

There’s so many now that it’s just tedious. Thank fuck for genuine news sources how ever much stick they get.

I watched something about Skinwalker rance in America. Lots of strange stuff happens there like cattle mutilations and weird sighting of lights in the sky etc. Apparently they think it could be a millitary testing ground and they are conducting experiments and testing weaponry. There are a few documentaries on Amazon Prime video. Also another programme called Hellier thats a bit strange. They are a group of ghost hunters who start getting strange emails telling them to go to places and it all gets a little occultic. Very interesting. How much of it all is true is anyones guess. Amazon Prime Video has some good conspiracy stuff.

Has a conspiracy ever been proven true ?
just asking as I find this very interesting.
UFO’s and 9/11 are really open to debate.
still can’t my head over 9/11 the circumstances from that are very, very debatable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.