Conspiracy theories......

I’m sure this subject has been covered in this thread but I saw somewhere yesterday that one in twenty people in the UK are holocaust deniers. What the actual fuck? How can so many people be so dumb?

I’m married into a Jewish family and recently my mother-in-law has joined my heritage and started creating a family tree. Seeing whole families having the same place and date of death really hit home how brutal it must have been. My wife’s grandmother was lucky because her mother was able to get asylum to the UK for her immediate family. The larger family was decimated as they were Dutch and the Netherlands had the lowest survival rate in Europe for the Jewish.

I honestly think if I was in a pub chatting to someone and they tried to suggest that the holocaust didn’t happen I would head butt the **** there and then.

i started listenign to something the other day about 9/11 and about how phone calls allegedly from crew members in the air were actually on the ground, i never got all the way through it but may listen to it later, murky waters.

I like the one about Prince Harry's missus being the first step in the plan for the UK to retake the USA.
Ah, her pregnancy is fake, you know. She wears a prosthetic that can be gradually pumped up to simulate a growing baby bump. You heard it here first.

Reactions: mat
Ah, her pregnancy is fake, you know. She wears a prosthetic that can be gradually pumped up to simulate a growing baby bump. You heard it here first.
Lizards lay eggs so this one could be true.

i started listenign to something the other day about 9/11 and about how phone calls allegedly from crew members in the air were actually on the ground, i never got all the way through it but may listen to it later, murky waters.

Yes apparently at the time mobile phones wouldn’t work over at heights over 5000 feet and was confirmed my journalists who had phones on the main networks out there.

Not one could get a signal over 10000 feet so no way couldncalls have been made.

Also look at the pilots forum re the plane that hit the pentagon at 500mph.

The plane carnt fly faster than 350mph at sea level and would flip over at that altitude and no cctv footage despite numerous cameras in and around the pentagon

I’ve not read through the whole thread so don’t know if this has been covered but been reading about the Christopher Marlowe and William Shakespeare theory.

There was a man called William Shakespeare from Stratford-upon-Avon, born and died when it’s thought Shakespeare did, but there is not a single shred of evidence that he ever wrote a single thing. No notes, drafts, written poems or plays or printed books have ever been found, attributed to him nor spoken of in his will. He never finished school and was said to be a wool merchant (even his original headstone was a man holding a bag of wool, it was only later that was changed to a man holding paper and a quill). There’s no way someone who didn’t even finished school could write what Shakespeare wrote.

It’s as if Christopher Marlowe used the name William Shakespeare as a pseudonym after he was given the death penalty, possibly faked his own death, escaped to Italy, and continued to write under the name Shakespeare until his real death.

Here is the case:
http://www.shakespeareanauthorshiptrust.org.uk/pages/candidates/marlowe.htm

I’ve not read through the whole thread so don’t know if this has been covered but been reading about the Christopher Marlowe and William Shakespeare theory.

There was a man called William Shakespeare from Stratford-upon-Avon, born and died when it’s thought Shakespeare did, but there is not a single shred of evidence that he ever wrote a single thing. No notes, drafts, written poems or plays or printed books have ever been found, attributed to him nor spoken of in his will. He never finished school and was said to be a wool merchant (even his original headstone was a man holding a bag of wool, it was only later that was changed to a man holding paper and a quill). There’s no way someone who didn’t even finished school could write what Shakespeare wrote.

It’s as if Christopher Marlowe used the name William Shakespeare as a pseudonym after he was given the death penalty, possibly faked his own death, escaped to Italy, and continued to write under the name Shakespeare until his real death.

Here is the case:
http://www.shakespeareanauthorshiptrust.org.uk/pages/candidates/marlowe.htm

That's very interesting. I'd never heard that before. I can easily see how if he takes his death and left the country he could take any name he wanted. In those times, you were who you said you were. If you used the name Marlowe in England you were Marlowe. If you said your name was Shakespeare in Italy you were Shakespeare..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.