Conspiracy theories......

Elderly people going into hospital are apparently being given do not resuscitate orders against their will and without their relatives being informed.

Covid-19 is a government sponsored euthanasia program.
As someone who knows several nurses and has a very good friend who’s an NHS doctor, this is complete and utter horse bollocks and in paper form, isn’t worth wiping your arse with.

First two.. yes.
The diana one ... it stinks , but what ive struggled with is how do you guarantee killing someone in a car crash? Her bodyguard survived after all.
or are you suggesting there was more to it than that she simply died of the impact of her injuries ?
Kennedy- it stinks and there’s more to it, that’s all I’m willing to go to

Monroe - it makes sense, she was a liability for those in power

Diana - you’d have to ask why the Queen would risk the entire monarchy to for getting rid of someone who’s already done all the damage she could have, to the crown and I don’t think she’d ever sanction that

In all these conspiracies, you have to ask yourself if the reward is greater than the risk.

Diana being murdered, 9/11 etc. I’d say no.

Diana - you’d have to ask why the Queen would risk the entire monarchy to for getting rid of someone who’s already done all the damage she could have, to the crown and I don’t think she’d ever sanction that

In all these conspiracies, you have to ask yourself if the reward is greater than the risk.

I would say the queen/royal family would be a trillion/1 shot in having anything to do with it. Just not having that.
mI5? I dont think thats beyond reality. Just dont buy the way of going about it. Easier ways ... shirley

I’ve not read through the whole thread so don’t know if this has been covered but been reading about the Christopher Marlowe and William Shakespeare theory.

There was a man called William Shakespeare from Stratford-upon-Avon, born and died when it’s thought Shakespeare did, but there is not a single shred of evidence that he ever wrote a single thing. No notes, drafts, written poems or plays or printed books have ever been found, attributed to him nor spoken of in his will. He never finished school and was said to be a wool merchant (even his original headstone was a man holding a bag of wool, it was only later that was changed to a man holding paper and a quill). There’s no way someone who didn’t even finished school could write what Shakespeare wrote.

It’s as if Christopher Marlowe used the name William Shakespeare as a pseudonym after he was given the death penalty, possibly faked his own death, escaped to Italy, and continued to write under the name Shakespeare until his real death.

Here is the case:
http://www.shakespeareanauthorshiptrust.org.uk/pages/candidates/marlowe.htm
I remember watching Billy Connolly documentary what he toured the UK and he was visiting Mary n Percy Shelley grave.A homeless guy interrupted mid cue to camera and said "You know Shakespeare didn't write those plays ? " Billy then got chatting with him n think his reason he hadn't was that Shakespeare couldn't have travelled that much to have the expeerirnces.

Forgot all about that. So away read your link. Thanks

I know itsa TV show, but if you watch things like the Crown, you can understand how such decisions wouldnt need suggestion/approval/sanction by the Queen...there are plenty enough people around them making decisions that they feel is the best for them

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.