Conspiracy theories......

No point of the article without naming and shaming.

Don’t pick them for England, if any of them play for our club I'd happily see them be docked wages until they do the right thing or get transferred.

A 15 yr old girl with no underlying health conditions died from covid this week in the UK, no acceptable excuses for refusal unless medically ineligible, unlikely to be many professional athletes that fall into that category.

No point of the article without naming and shaming.

Don’t pick them for England, if any of them play for our club I'd happily see them be docked wages until they do the right thing or get transferred.

A 15 yr old girl with no underlying health conditions died from covid this week in the UK, no acceptable excuses for refusal unless medically ineligible, unlikely to be many professional athletes that fall into that category.
Singapore has 85 % vacinated and the death rate is up, is that a reason, in Italy a womans family is suing as a perfectly healthy woman died from the jab is that a good enough reason for you. Italy also has a proffesional footballer that has been told not to play for six months after a reaction to the jab.

Singapore has 85 % vacinated and the death rate is up, is that a reason, in Italy a womans family is suing as a perfectly healthy woman died from the jab is that a good enough reason for you. Italy also has a proffesional footballer that has been told not to play for six months after a reaction to the jab.

Didn't I ask last week if you had a link for that story about the footballer?

I posted my own of a young serie D footballer who died of covid 19.

No one is denying that healthy people have died in extremely rare circumstances from from reactions to vaccines. But young adults and teenagers are still at more risk from covid than vaccines.

Are you ineligible to be vaccinated?

Have you rejected it for other reasons?

Didn't I ask last week if you had a link for that story about the footballer?

I posted my own of a young serie D footballer who died of covid 19.

No one is denying that healthy people have died in extremely rare circumstances from from reactions to vaccines. But young adults and teenagers are still at more risk from covid than vaccines.

Are you ineligible to be vaccinated?

Have you rejected it for other reasons?
Young people may or may not be at more risk of death that is debateable when other countries with a younger population release figures that say COVID has no benefit, and certainly not to the young with their better imunity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.