Conspiracy theories......

One mans truth is another mans conspiracy theory, apart from the flat earth and 5G Covid nutters there's scope for all types of unbelievable shit.

We have got people on this planet who still believe in prophets gods and fairies, any other belief system no matter how bizarre [ales in comparison.
My personal take on the whole conspiracy theory thing is that there is so much bad and unexplainable stuff in the world that people find it strangely comforting to believe that there is some form of controlling cabal or grand plan at work here, because the alternative (that the world is run by a bunch of fuckwits who are making it up as they go along and there is no rhyme or reason to any of it) is too horrible to contemplate.

Unfortunately, having been in the room (in a very junior capacity I should add) when a couple of fairly major corporate and military decisions have been made by very senior people, it is my observation that it is just a bunch of fuckwits making it up as they go along, sad to say.

When you put it like that it sounds terrifying and if you lack the intelligence to realise it’s a load of utter tripe then I can see how people get sucked into it.

Having said that, I do think ULEZ and LTNs are the wrong way of going about making our urban areas and suburbs cleaner and safer. But it’s not a conspiracy, it’s just easier and more profitable for councils to do that than it is for them to invest in proper public transport and cycling infrastructure.
It’s an offshoot of the ‘Agenda 21’ conspiracy, the hub of so many conspiracy theories and the calling card of the true nut job.

I don’t believe any of the conspiracy tosh except for the ones that are obviously true like Jewish space lasers and the worldwide paedophilia network run by Hilary Clinton from a pizza shop in Washington. Joe Biden is obviously a shape shifting lizard; you can tell by his darting tongue and his ability to stick to the ceiling.

I don’t believe any of the conspiracy tosh except for the ones that are obviously true like Jewish space lasers and the worldwide paedophilia network run by Hilary Clinton from a pizza shop in Washington. Joe Biden is obviously a shape shifting lizard; you can tell by his darting tongue and his ability to stick to the ceiling.
As the Chief Financial Officer for the Jewish Space Laser program, I can say you are spouting rubbish!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.