Conspiricy Theories About City's Current Situation

alabaster said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Nixon started an amusing discussion on the now-defunct Terry thread putting forward ridiculous conspiricy theories about City.

One was that Capello would like as many England players as possible to play for the same team in world cup year so has had a word with the likes of Terry and Barry, saying that City have no Europe so they are more likely to stay fit as well as learn how to play together.

I won't even post mine as some clowns managed to take it fucking seriously.

So let's have your outragious conspiricy theories about city...
Could be.

I'm starting to wonder.

mat said:
There's a cracking one on newsnow about Umbros relationship with garry cook and john terry.

It claims that garry cook chose umbro as part of his plan to make city the best known british club in the world. Umbro have merchandising rights over JT and the england squad and all parties believe such a deal would be benificial to all parties.

This is actually plausable, although signing players purely on the basis that they are sponsored by Umbro isn't the best transfer strategy in the world.

Think Beckham/Adidas - Both Real and Galaxy have Adidas kits. Kaka and AC/Real are both Adidas too. Le Coc Sportif - think of who we could've had with them as our supplier?!

Anyway - Whatever happened to the "Agent Hughes" theory banded about by the Neanderthal Hughes outers? Still think he's under the pay of the Red Empire and out to destroy us? lol

ill give you a Conspiracy Theories!

am i seeing to much in to this but are sky wanting us to fall live on tv with our games

Portsmouth v City - Sunday, August 30, 1.30pm

United v City - Sunday September 20, 1.30pm

City v West Ham - Monday September 28, 8pm (ESPN)

Aston Villa v City - Monday October 5, 8pm (ESPN)

Wigan v City - Sunday October 18, 4pm

Birmingham v City - Sunday November 1, 4pm

Liverpool v City - Saturday November 21 - 12.45pm

all away from home bar city v west ham?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.