constant BS from trafford(merged)

Bobbies Black Bins

In the last few weeks it seems to be constant "City will bottle it", "we've been here before" bollocks from current and ex rags on a quick tally we w had scholes,giggs,Rooney,taggart,Cole and now today we have schmeichrp spouting the same shite.

What's up with these rags obsessed much or what.

Re: constant bullsh1t from trafford.

As ive said before its as much about trying to convince themselves as trying to unsettle us, the rags are absolute believers in if you say something often enough it will be true. They know we are better, they know we have players with vast experience and this is just their equivalent of them saying

la la la im not listening with their fingers in their eears and their eyes shut.

Just following Baconface's orders to try and unsettle us!

Accept the compliment that they are scared of NOT getting their 20th on the 20th anniversary of the Prem, and move on!!

Schmeichel: City will bottle it

PETER SCHMEICHEL reckons Manchester City will lose their bottle in the title race and finish second best to bitter rivals Manchester United.

The Blues head into this weekend’s games holding a two-point lead over United at the top of the table.

Roberto Mancini’s men show no signs of slowing down after winning their last five games in all competitions. But United legend Schmeichel, who turned out for both clubs in a glittering Premier League career, fears Mancini’s men will lose their nerve and allow United to land a record 20th league crown.

Schmeichel, who won five league titles with United, said: “I think City have done exceptionally well, but I think they are scrapping a bit at the moment. There have been a few 1-0s, a few close calls. It’s a sign that the season is coming to a close.

“United have been in this position many, many times before. We know the significance of every result, and of losing ground. But we also know it’s never over until it’s over.

“When I say ‘we’ I don’t mean the team, I mean the club, I mean the supporters – we know that, we’ve been there. The big task for City is: do they know that?

“It’s added pressure when you are leading going into March and April because everyone is chasing you.

BEEFING UP: DAVID DE GEA

“Who would have thought 20 years ago that Manchester would be running the show like this?”

Schmeichel admires Joe Hart’s emergence as one of the best keepers in the world and he added: “Joe has bags of talent. One of the reasons City are No.1 at the moment is because of Joe.”

And he has leapt to the defence of under-fire United stopper David De Gea and said: “I feel really sorry for De Gea.

“People want to have a dig at him, and at the manager. But it speaks volumes for his character that he has come through with some cracking saves.

“There’s no doubt in my mind that he’s a great keeper. I’m disappointed on behalf of De Gea because I thought in this country you give everybody a chance.

“But he’s come through that challenge well and I like what I see there now.”

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has ordered De Gea to beef up if he wants to survive in the Premier League.

Fergie said: “The boy has got talent. He’s lightning quick, but has just found it difficult to adjust to some parts of the game here.

“It’s a matter of developing his frame. He’s doing a lot of work in the gym. If we can get a stone on him without losing any of his flexibility or speed, it would be a great boost to him.”

All we need now is a medium with a message from Matt Busby, can't be anyone else left to have an opinion from the swamp surely.

The mirror sport tweeted about such a thing last week which i thought summed it up perfect i did a post about it but for some reason it got took down

Went some thing like this.

@mirrorfootball "fergies half time team talk is trying to work out who is going to do the post match interview to talk about how "city are going to bottle it"

Re: Schmeichel: City will bottle it

Can't be arsed with capital's in the thread title. Why emphasise such a negative comment?

EDIT: Thanks for changing it Mods/OP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.