constant BS from trafford(merged)

Re: Schmeichel: City will bottle it

salfordblues said:
Can't be arsed with capital's in the thread title. Why emphasise such a negative comment?

EDIT: Thanks for changing it Mods/OP

Because I just copied and pasted the headline

Re: we are going to bottle it.

glen quagmire said:
source: or you have made this up.

apparently it came from someone in "fairly close proximity" to someone who was once at the club, in some capacity.

nailed on.

Nothing in those quotes about bottling it. All he says is we are in unknown territory

Re: constant bullsh1t from trafford.

Its ridiculous isnt it! And constant. It was doing my head in a few weeks ago but now i realise its all bollocks as they are doing what they always do, resorting to shit stirring, name calling, cheating, any way they can to get an advantage - the classless cunts. Someone like smalling who is hardly a league winning veteran saying 'we will crumble' proves they are shit scared and will do anything they can to cheat a win. It all stems from fergiscum and the fans are the worst. Lad here said 'you will bottle it' why i asked? 'cos you havent been there before' So on that logic no one can ever win the league who hasnt won it before.....fuckin Idiots! But this is why they are scum fans, beacuse they are sheep who spit back out whatever fergie and the propaganda machine tell them
We WILL win this league, keep telling the bastards that even if you think otherwise

They're doing a lot of talking off the pitch yet we're doing all our talking on it.

Enjoy watching us on a big screen in Sunderland in May parading the league trophy around the Etihad, I think you'll have stopped your talking by then.

Re: we are going to bottle it.

I personally think we have already bottled it, and we will get relegated with a WIN against Bolton.....

I got as far as theres been a few 1 -0 s and a few close calls before i stopped reading. In the last few league games etc we have won by 1 goal a couple of times and so have they but when we do it we are bottling it when they do it its the sign of champions, funny that really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.