constant BS from trafford(merged)

Re: constant bullsh1t from trafford.

Just smile and keep winning. They are crying inside. They are just a bunch of depressed used to be's.

Fergie will crank this up tenfold as the title run-in starts in earnest.

Even though I hate the "brand" this phrase seems apt for the circumstances: Keep calm and carry on, blues.

Its in our hands and while I'm nervous, i'm loving it, you only have to watch Giggs reaction to the goal at Norwich (and my two brother in-laws nearly lifting the roof off when the rags scored as they are both afflicted) to see how scared they are

I am really hoping that after this weekend, we will be in a much better place!!!

Come on Spuds

Fallingbostel Blue said:
All we need now is a medium with a message from Matt Busby, can't be anyone else left to have an opinion from the swamp surely.

I don't think Denis Law's been wheeled out yet.
Much as I admired him when he played for us he usually comes out with something pro-Rags.

Re: Schmeichel: City will bottle it

Seems to be a daily this rubbish. We are the best team and they know it.

the only thing we should be bottling is the stench of abject panic and fear wafting over from the swamp.......

"but I think they are scrapping a bit at the moment. There have been a few 1-0s, a few close calls."

Erm that's United not us.

You'd think he hadn't played for us.

Go swivel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.