Constant Privacy Pop-up.

I'd consider that slightly worrying myself as I've never seen it either and random clickable links are never usually a good thing.

@LWashington I'm guessing it's not a case of you're clearing your browser history on exit if it's happening on every page change? I'd start by cleaning your PC How To Remove Adware, Unwanted Ads & Malware to be sure it's not something nasty.

I have 3 full spyware and firewall programs already and I tried the other 2 in that suggestion. All that was found was Punkbuster. Which is the anti cheat engine that is used by Battlefield, Crysis, Far Cry and some of the Tom Clancy games I have installed through steam.

scan.jpg

I think that it is something to do with this , as this is the only thing that I altered before it broke, but I am not sure what it should be set too to get the site to work properly.

tracking.jpg

Last edited:
@LWashington Next time the popup appears, can you examine the link (right click - inspect Element) that it shows, to see if that helps explain where it's coming from.

Edit: after your last pic, try setting to privacy to 'Standard' - unless you know of why you need to have more than that?

@LWashington Next time the popup appears, can you examine the link (right click - inspect Element) that it shows, to see if that helps explain where it's coming from.

Edit: after your last pic, try setting to privacy to 'Standard' - unless you know of why you need to have more than that?

inspects.jpg

It seems to have stopped happening now , I think it's a cookie problem, but why it occurs randomly I've no idea.

Just started happening with me. Always used to pop up first time logged in but now it's happening every time I go to a new page or thread, very annoying. Using Google chrome

There has been a change to the legal requirements regarding ads that comes into force today, so we’re experiencing a few teething problems whilst we set it up. Apologies for any inconvenience.

There has been a change to the legal requirements regarding ads that comes into force today, so we’re experiencing a few teething problems whilst we set it up. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Hi Ric

Same problem for me. I am using a laptop, Windows 10, and Firefox. Privacy notice popping up all the time. Every time I open a new thread and sometimes randomly.

All the best

I'm starting to get it too. If I accept, or even choose save and close. It comes back every page you click, so basically you're closing that huge pop up every second.

This on Android Google chrome. I've cleaned cache etc. Its still happening. Good luck!! I will check back at some point over the weekend to see if it still happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.