Conti Cup 2022/3 Arsenal vs Man City 08/02

Only saw from after we conceded onwards, but thought we played well during that time. Clearly gave it their all and were unlucky to some extent.

We've been to weak in front of goal really.
Fifty-two shots the MatchDayCentre has counted in the last two games and we have but two goals to show for it. Poor finishing is something I wouldn't lay at Taylor's door but it's something that is getting worse and not better. We can rack up substantial scores agains poorer sides, match the play with the better ones but can't score when we need to. It shall be interesting on Saturday.

Fuck Arsenal. I loathe the whole club and the sycophants in the media that constantly lick their arses especially in the women's game.
Were not good enough in front of goal considering the chances we create.

Fifty-two shots the MatchDayCentre has counted in the last two games and we have but two goals to show for it. Poor finishing is something I wouldn't lay at Taylor's door but it's something that is getting worse and not better. We can rack up substantial scores agains poorer sides, match the play with the better ones but can't score when we need to. It shall be interesting on Saturday.
Yes that's a shocking conversion rate. You're right about Taylor, there are many things we can moan about when it comes to him but poor finishing is not his fault. The rest is though.

Missed the last 5mins , but didn't look like we would score , maybe a bit of magic from Lauren Hemp or Rasso, but too many passengers tonight, can't always always depend on Hemp and Kelly , need a team around them !

Only saw from after we conceded onwards, but thought we played well during that time. Clearly gave it their all and were unlucky to some extent.
Yes thought we played ok and were a bit unlucky.
No one was outstanding - Castellenos poor again , not much came off for Hemp despite her efforts and not exactly sure what the fuss is about Hasegawa? She sort of fetches and carries a bit but a poor substitute for any of the 3 who left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.