Continue pop-up - any ideas how to stop it?

We've made a slight change at our end, please could you let me know if you're still experiencing issues?
I have signed out of Nord VPN and the issue seems to have stopped so it seems to be an issue between this site and Nord possibly. Ironically I signed up to Nord via the offer on this site.

I have signed out of Nord VPN and the issue seems to have stopped so it seems to be an issue between this site and Nord possibly. Ironically I signed up to Nord via the offer on this site.
It’s a bit of a strange one. I’m using a VPN too but haven’t encountered the same issue. Could you let me know a bit more info (either in here or via PM) e.g. what device/browser you’re using, which VPN location, does it happen in incognito mode etc? Thanks.

We've made a slight change at our end, please could you let me know if you're still experiencing issues?
This seems mostly fixed for me. Clearing cache/cookies fixed the issue on my windows laptop and my ipad just shows a banner at the bottom of the page rather than the more intrusive one where you had to click thru to see content. Im assuming the latter is probably a setting issue on the ipad rather than a site issue though. Thanks @Ric.

Edit: fully fixed

Last edited:
I’ve spoken to Nord, and they have suggested turning on obfuscated servers, as described here. Please could you try this and let me know if it works?

I have this the same issue with NORD and it disappears when I pause Nord. Turning on obfuscated servers seems a tad complicated to an FOC.
Another problem with NORD is that I am refused entry to Bluemoon with it activated and can only get in when NORD is paused/deactivated.

I have this the same issue with NORD and it disappears when I pause Nord. Turning on obfuscated servers seems a tad complicated to an FOC.
Another problem with NORD is that I am refused entry to Bluemoon with it activated and can only get in when NORD is paused/deactivated.
What device/platform are you using mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.