Controversial City opinions

If he was from Norwich or Carlisle then he wouldn’t have got the hype. I do like him but I feel he won’t become a legend.
The lad scored a hatrick against United in a treble winning season, and has more medals than every legend who played for us before 2015 put together! And he still has his best years to come. Talk about legend inflation!

This is what I like about him this year. I think this year he has been phenomenal. His retention of the ball is remarkable, he pulls defenders out of position and creates space for other players, and he's always guaranteed to get the ball up the pitch to allow us to set up our shape in the opponents half.

He just wasn't doing this at this frequency last year. And he's said so himself that he was in awe of the team and had to find his confidence.
And yet the OBV stats say otherwise? To the eye I can agree with you to some extent.

1689191620864.png

OK here’s my opener

Foden and Alvarez have a higher ceiling than Gundogan and Bernardo

Massive respect and appreciation for Bernardo and Gundogan but Phil central and Alvarez on the right would be even more deadly

Grealish— Haaland—Alvarez
———Foden— KDB

Vs

Grealish— Haaland—Bernardo
———Gundogan— KDB
I think it’s decent. Wouldn’t mind seeing it one bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.