Controversial Opinion.

the signs are ominous aren't they but fingers crossed he makes a return to full fitness asap

Why? Just because he's had an injury, players get injured all the time, set-backs are common. RSC has a history all through his career of being injury prone.

After the Boj, MJ and RSC people are just being paranoid, injuries happen, the vast majority of the time the players recover fully.

Mario has scored more goals than RSC and Boj put together and he's only been here 2 minutes.

Get the fuck off his case. He's here because of Mancini and as long as Mancio is here so will Mario be. The knee will heal with time and now we have cover there is no rush to bring him back.

You cannot seriously compare Balotelli to that carthorse RSC!
Don't forget RSC was already a crock when agent Hughes signed him.

Balo has already delivered much more, is considerably younger and is Mancini's own choice.
He needs to be given time to recover properly and Dzeko's arrival has done this.

We just need patience; the boy will deliver.

Gelsons Dad said:
Mario has scored more goals than RSC and Boj put together and he's only been here 2 minutes.

Get the fuck off his case. He's here because of Mancini and as long as Mancio is here so will Mario be. The knee will heal with time and now we have cover there is no rush to bring him back.

Why don't you read my original post? I have commented that he has done more than RSC already and I'm a big fan of Mario just concerned about his lack of game time.

Gelsons Dad said:

Hey Dad. I like your posts but that quite aggressive for you. SKH was posing a legit query. I know that Mario will be good. Just let's wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.