Convictions who has the most

Scottyboi said:
unsworthblue said:
Why would anyone want to tell the world how many times they have been nicked?

How else can you show your penis size without pics haha.

Mine's is this size.....

This when I get really hard..

Enjoy......................................................................................................................................................................blues

I got diversion once. Was young and on the turps one New Years. Was knocking back a jug of beer at an outdoor bar not far off midnight. It was packed and I was mothered. Started wandering out onto the street with my mate. A copper wandered over and mentioned that the jug was the property of the bar and I'd better not wander any further.
Stumbled back towards the bar. About 10 minutes later when I was even more pished my mate says, come on let's go. We wander down the street and I get nicked for stealing a jug!
Instantly sober up, next morning I had to clean up the town for 4 hours and was sent on my way.

ste1969 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Are you a police officer OP?
Nope im a self employed joiner.

Fair enough then, a couple of misdemeanors, no convictions, although I did have charges struck out for assaulting a copper when I was 18.
Most I've ever gotten was a €500 fine and tied to the peace for a year, for threatening the next door neighbour with a hurley.

I got arrested when I was 16 for saying a swear word outside a kebab shop. The police officer was one of those types who obviously had no friends as a kid and seemed to resent me for being in a group of mates. I didn't even say it at him, he was just walking past me whilst I was mid-conversation with my mates and felt the need to intervene... jobsworth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.