cooks at it again

The saying goes too many Cook's spoil the broth....In our case it only takes 1.....The owners can't let this carry on. He's clearly in self destruct mode, time to let him go before he drags the club down with him.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
The saying goes too many Cook's spoil the broth....In our case it only takes 1.....The owners can't let this carry on. He's clearly in self destruct mode, time to let him go before he drags the club down with him.

oh lighten up, the scent of blood in your nose is probably the turkey defrosting.

hes the owners new court jester for the palace hotel
honestly he makes me laugh i cant take him serious

skinhead123 said:
when ever he opens his mouth he drops a clanger he needs a good nikname hes becoming a legend

Franny Lee used to talk about "cups for cock ups".I like the sound of "cook for cock ups".

Cookie is a treasure. After years of Alistair Talking-tosh running things, the man is a breath of fresh air. Much rather Cookie than that arrogant arsehole of a bloke.

We should embrace the man, his gaffes, his project, his brand and his trajectories. They may be incongruous with the normal parlance of the sport that is football, but the man is a fantastic wind up merchant, a good businessman and I for one shall defend the fella to the hilt.

And just like Hughes, if he gets sacked/moves on, then we draw a line under it and move on again.

We are and will always be forever City.

Come on Cookie, give the buggers with both barrels son.

Bellamy's Caddy said:

I think he is doing a great job, defending the club and the buisiness plus winding up rival clubs, I think some people need to lighten up and let the past be, it's another new start for us now

bizzbo said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

oh lighten up, the scent of blood in your nose is probably the turkey defrosting.

You're right mate....Our CEO is a figure of fun for the media and the football community in general thats just what you want for the team you support. Don't worry when he does the David Brent dance at the pre match press conference for the Carling Cup semi final I'll be in stitches! Nice line about the turkey though, gunna have to steal than and pretend I thought of it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.