cooks at it again

cook sold dunne like a lot of city fans on this site wanted if we had keept dunne we might not hav bin so bad at the bck sack cook cos he dont give a fxxk

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx03AsMnvFI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx03AsMnvFI</a>
cooks saturday job

Haslingdon said:
Cook is completely ballsing up a tradition of general good spirit and co-operation that has existed between City and the press over the years and one which has served us well.

As a club - despite what some paranoid Blues are saying at the moment - we are popular with the media. We were seen as a club whose honesty, friendliness and sense of often self-depricating humour is a stark contrast to the press-release terseness as epitomised by Ferguson's United or Wenger's Arsenal. Benitez is a neurotic nutcase and every statement that comes out of Chelsea has to be rubber-stamped by an Abramovich lackey and in this culture City are seen as a breath of fresh air.

Or rather were.

Cook, by not coming clean with the Hughes saga - and not even being bright enough to get Mancini fully on board with the concocted story - has dragged us down the Big Four level as far as the press are concerned. We are now as steeped in subterfuge as any of them and all the years of goodwill mean nothing. We'll be working against the press in future, not with them, and we'd better get used to being every bit as unpopular as United as long as Cook is handling our PR.

There's a lot of truth in that post but I believe the last regime soured relationships with the press too. The good relationship has been gone for a while. But Monday was the final nail in the coffin.

Didsbury Dave said:
There's a lot of truth in that post but I believe the last regime soured relationships with the press too. The good relationship has been gone for a while. But Monday was the final nail in the coffin.

I seem to remember reading several rather convincing posts that our PR meisters treated the press like dirt long before Thaksin appeared.

And I think it's ridiculous to say it was all about Monday. The senior hacks have pointed out they were given a very different impression of how things were on that press junket to Abu Dhabi a month and a bit ago.

skinhead123 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx03AsMnvFI
cooks saturday job
Portsmouth? Surely clowns are a saturated market round there at the moment?

I meant to say that Monday was the latest in a long line of press boo-boos by Mr Cook.

But you're right, I think it was the Ali Mac/Wardle days when the press started getting short shrift and The Mail got the leaks.

new name for cook roy charles the magical clown we should all wear red noses for the new legend at our next home game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.