Cool People

db79ctid said:
Always thought laim Gallagher was a bit of a knob to be honest. Fronting up to people who he knows won't fight back classic example of a bully. Although I don't like robbie Williams when he offered laim out for a fight back in the day laim went awful quiet. Noel is the talented one who usually comes across as pretty cool laim just aggressive and obnoxious. Think Keith Richards, manny pacqiou (spl), George saint Pierre, are pretty cool though. I'm sure there are many more

ffs. liam was on tour in japan at the time and answered williams back on his return. said williams knew that the fight (celebrity boxing) wouldn't be allowed but promised williams that if he turned up at an awards ceremony (possibly the brats?) and came over to confront him, he'd lay him out with minimum fuss.

then again, why let the truth stand in the way of an opportunity to slag off liam gallagher?

4sml48.jpg

citykev28 said:
db79ctid said:
Always thought laim Gallagher was a bit of a knob to be honest. Fronting up to people who he knows won't fight back classic example of a bully. Although I don't like robbie Williams when he offered laim out for a fight back in the day laim went awful quiet. Noel is the talented one who usually comes across as pretty cool laim just aggressive and obnoxious. Think Keith Richards, manny pacqiou (spl), George saint Pierre, are pretty cool though. I'm sure there are many more

ffs. liam was on tour in japan at the time and answered williams back on his return. said williams knew that the fight (celebrity boxing) wouldn't be allowed but promised williams that if he turned up at an awards ceremony (possibly the brats?) and came over to confront him, he'd lay him out with minimum fuss.

then again, why let the truth stand in the way of an opportunity to slag off liam gallagher?

Fake hardman, when they were on tour with the screaming trees in the 90's Liam tried taking the piss out of Screaming Tree's frontman Mark Lanegan saying he couldnt sing (irony) and sounded like a dog barking. Lanegan offered to put his head through a wall Liam never replied and never mentioned the Screaming Trees or Mark Lanegan again! True story.

[bigimg]http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/startracks/060904/rod_stewart.jpg[/bigimg]

Pussy magnet in his day.

masterwig said:
Our very own De Niro always strikes me as being cool as fuck.

He's been mentioned but Reni of the Stone Roses. Stylish fucker on the drums he was. It's a crying shame he's seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth.

I did his car insurance for him about 15 years ago. He insured a van and said he was an electrician. Really nice guy though from what I remember.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:12 pm --<br /><br />
markyboyblue said:
masterwig said:
Our very own De Niro always strikes me as being cool as fuck.

He's been mentioned but Reni of the Stone Roses. Stylish fucker on the drums he was. It's a crying shame he's seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth.[/quo
I did his car insurance for him about 15 years ago. He insured a van and said he was an electrician. Really nice guy though from what I remember.
(Reni thats is not Deniro)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.