Cool People

I've gone for mostly blokes as well. A cool woman is the actress Ruta Gedmintas playing Frankie in Lip Service

Tyler Dyrden, I love the red leather jacket

Dennis Leary I've thought is cool as...

and my one of my childhood heros, I think most kids in the 70's wanted to be :-

mcmanus said:
lee-mcfc said:
nicole scherzinger shes cool and i love her

Lee what about Jordan and that uber cool pink horse van?
wasn't in the mood to get slated so didnt mention her :)<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:35 pm --<br /><br />
Citysmith said:
I've gone for mostly blokes as well. A cool woman is the actress Ruta Gedmintas playing Frankie in Lip Service

Frankie in Lip Service agreed with that one!

lloydie said:
m27 said:
Martin Hannett

hannettmartin_1165658995687767.jpeg

A true, cool, genius.

Genius perhaps. You might change your mind about the cool bit if you'd ever met him.
right on the money there, unless a smacked up arrogant knowall is considered cool. Most of the time he looked and smelt like he'd shit himself.

mackenzie said:
johnny on the spot said:
Cool as absolute fuck. Great shouts.

I kind of knew you would agree JOTS. ;-)

Emily is the woman who stands alone in the English literary world. She was her own person and her talent/poetry/prose still takes my breath away even now....thirty five years after reading Wuthering Heights for the first time.

And to read about Emily as a person is to stand and applaud. Nobody was cooler than Emily.

And she was completely indifferent to what other people thought of her,even those closest to her had no idea what she was all about. A true visionary mystic and a total one off! I've never used this phrase before but there really is nothing else to say......................wait for it................................................................................................................................................................End of thread!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.