Cool People

peter-cook.jpg

lee-mcfc said:
paloma faith shes cool and fit

She is a numbnut,and talks like shes got an IQ of 12<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:17 pm --<br /><br />
mackenzie said:
johnny on the spot said:
Cool as absolute fuck. Great shouts.

I kind of knew you would agree JOTS. ;-)

Emily is the woman who stands alone in the English literary world. She was her own person and her talent/poetry/prose still takes my breath away even now....thirty five years after reading Wuthering Heights for the first time.

And to read about Emily as a person is to stand and applaud. Nobody was cooler than Emily.

Good call.

GStar said:
Johnny Depp,
Lil Wayne (i'm prepared for stick, the guy's attitude to life is admirable),
Dave Chappelle,

There's probably more (not many) but i'm struggling to think.

As an 18 year old I agree that he's good.

But his attitude to life is silly! He's in prison for starters.

Our very own De Niro always strikes me as being cool as fuck.

He's been mentioned but Reni of the Stone Roses. Stylish fucker on the drums he was. It's a crying shame he's seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth.

If you're reading this thread
Alan Rickman
Maka Paka
Mr Tumbles
Anyone who can get my daughters attention for more then 10 minutes has got to be cool.

Totnes Blue said:
lee-mcfc said:
paloma faith shes cool and fit

She is a numbnut,and talks like shes got an IQ of 12

-- Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:17 pm --

mackenzie said:
I kind of knew you would agree JOTS. ;-)

Emily is the woman who stands alone in the English literary world. She was her own person and her talent/poetry/prose still takes my breath away even now....thirty five years after reading Wuthering Heights for the first time.

And to read about Emily as a person is to stand and applaud. Nobody was cooler than Emily.

Good call.

Do you like Emily too then?

Do you like Wuthering Heights??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.