Copa America 2016 (Final: Argentina vs Chile - 27/06/16 @01:00 - pg32)

Not sure I want Aguero out there tonight, leave him on the bench, theres a leg breaker coming from one of these Panamanian players.

I put it on to hopefully watch Zab, Ota and Sergio however after that first half i couldn't agree more with that. The ref set the tone and has give a lot of soft bookings. There is no way the Panamanian lad should get sent off after barely 30 mins played.

The refs in the Copa have been pretty poor. In the earlier match, Bolivia was burned by a skeptical handball in the 8th minute of stoppage time. Granted, Chile should have had a penalty for a handball in the first half. But it shouldn't have mattered that late in the game.

There have been several goals that should have been that were not allowed and incredibly poor offsides calls. Best refs in the world are in Europe, by a mile.....

This ref definitely looks out of his depth. Though I give him props for not going back for the dropped card and going straight to the back up, like a boss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.