Copa America

does neymar think he looks good with that hair?<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:34 am --<br /><br />that was onside should be 5-2 robinho

Competition seems to be coming to life at just the right time! Who does everyone reckon will win it?

He looked decent, still a monster at holding up balls but he's still one of the least mobile strikers i've seen! I would have liked to see if he could have banged them in with us but i have a funny feeling his game suits that of Spain and Italy a little more!

razinho said:
He looked decent, still a monster at holding up balls but he's still one of the least mobile strikers i've seen! I would have liked to see if he could have banged them in with us but i have a funny feeling his game suits that of Spain and Italy a little more!

**awaits daxs in depth analysis**

He writes paragraphs and confuses the fuck out of some posters on here.

Yet to hear an analysis i aint heard over the tele to be fair.

But but but big Phil is shit isn't he bluemoon?

Now I like cook and have defended him at every turn, but the treatment of big Phil was terrible, and from a business point of view, a disaster.

Shows how good Sven was when he rated Phil and Hughes and Mancini didn't.

Peru take the lead against Colombia 11 minutes into extra time. Big blunder by the keeper but great finish.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:18 pm --<br /><br />2-0, keeper messes up again with a horrible clearance.

Argentina have the longest national anthem I have ever heard...like a damn concert!

Glad to see 2 City players out there, Zabaleta and Aguero...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.