Copa America

BlueLonghorn said:
Argentina have the longest national anthem I have ever heard...like a damn concert!

Glad to see 2 City players out there, Zabaleta and Aguero...

Hope Zab and Aguero do well but I hope Uruguay win so we can finally get Aguero signed up!

20sbc07 said:
BlueLonghorn said:
Argentina have the longest national anthem I have ever heard...like a damn concert!

Hope Zab and Aguero do well but I hope Uruguay win so we can finally get Aguero signed up!

Agreed, was thinking the same. Hoping Argentina do well for Zabs, but wouldn't be sad to see them go out so we can get some business done soon. Maybe they could have a week off, then fly to meet the squad in Dublin?

BlueLonghorn said:
20sbc07 said:
BlueLonghorn said:

Agreed, was thinking the same. Hoping Argentina do well for Zabs, but wouldn't be sad to see them go out so we can get some business done soon. Maybe they could have a week off, then fly to meet the squad in Dublin?
i want em knocked out... tevez can sort his deal out, we can sign aguero and him and zaba are both injury free... get em training in america/dublin!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.