Copa America

[bigimg]http://coastcontact.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/larissa-riquelme-a-curvy-lingerie-model.jpg[/bigimg]

I just Wiki'd Larissa Riquelme and she stripped after the 2010 WC, She Looks great but it was more a FHM thing.

And after a bit more research i'm thinking of buying a Paraguay shirt just coz....C'mon Paraguay!!!!!<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:24 am --<br /><br />Rockys come on.

Roque Santa Cruciate Ligament injury strikes again, i feel sorry for him, 2 years of nothing but injury after injury.

pudge said:
Roque Santa Cruciate Ligament injury strikes again, i feel sorry for him, 2 years of nothing but injury after injury.

Was just gonna say, i do really feel sorry for him, he had 1 great season at Blackburn but since then, i wanna say all downhill but if it's injuries i suppose there is nothing you can really do about it. He's really done nothing wrong at City just been one of them players. Shall we call it the Rocky factor or the Boji Factor. Rocky and Bojinov, such great potential but hampered by injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.