Copa America

DannyBoy2890 said:
Breaker said:
Unlucky Venezuela, hell of a strike and even better free kick yet nothing to show for them.

Looking the more threatening. Paraguay look tired, and no subs left

Yeah Venezuela throwing everything at them no luck though, second game running where Paraguay have been outplayed by a large margin and still probably get to penalties.

Breaker said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Breaker said:
Unlucky Venezuela, hell of a strike and even better free kick yet nothing to show for them.

Looking the more threatening. Paraguay look tired, and no subs left

Yeah Venezuela throwing everything at them no luck though, second game running where Paraguay have been outplayed by a large margin and still probably get to penalties.

Both Venezuela full backs are absolutely brilliant going forward, causing Paraguay quite a lot of problems.
That left back is class

Now if i were to support Venezuela on the Pens, could i give them the England effect and make them lose. Just picture Each Venezuelan player as Southgate with a Bag on their head.

Paraguay could reach the final without winning a game. I Love Football.

How are any of you cheering against Paraguay if you don't have a dog in the fight? FFS if they win it all we get Larissa Riquelme naked. Come on Paraguay you can do it!

baylorblue said:
How are any of you cheering against Paraguay if you don't have a dog in the fight? FFS if they win it all we get Larissa Riquelme naked. Come on Paraguay you can do it!

Up till about 2 and a half hours ago i didn't even know who she was, 10 pints later and I love her to bits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.