Copa America

PMSL at the suckers who were saying "Ye argentina will never lose a match man"...keep in mind Brasil have not done much better but I can assure you we will provide a better performance than that against Paraguay this weekend.

Joga Bonito said:
PMSL at the suckers who were saying "Ye argentina will never lose a match man"...keep in mind Brasil have not done much better but I can assure you we will provide a better performance than that against Paraguay this weekend.
They haven't lost a match?

The tournament so far has been horrible but i'm just happy there's real football on...
Zaba was fantastic tonight but i have to say the Argentina manager has to find some sort of balance cos it's really not working and hasn't in either match. They looked decent with Gago on so maybe play a middle three of Di Maria, Mascherano and either Gago/Pastore and a front three of Messi, Higuain and Aguero.They remind me in FM when you're losing a crucial game so start punting strikers in different positions, not got a clue!

Bolivia vs. Costa Rica has that strange aura about it that makes me wonder about match fixing. Bolivia down to 9 men and Costa Rica getting all the decisions.

Another wank game, international football is going to the dogs all over the world. That Campbell kid for Costa Rica looks very promising though.

Just finished watching the Bolivia Vs. Costa Rica game.
Some good football by both teams, even when Bolivia were down to 9 men I thought they played some good football, it was a very entertaining match.

Lucky though it didn't end up 4 or 5 nil, Costa Rica hit the post twice, had a penalty saved and that Campbell lad was deemed offside when he wasn't and was clear through on goal.

Bolivia should have had another man sent off as well for that elbow

BibbyBlue85 said:
Joel Campbell reminds me of SWP before he went to Chelsea. Really pacey and tricky
Yea he was impressive in the game against Bolivia... Now im gonna check Chile and Uruguay

I bet the asking price for Modric will end up being double the asking price for Vidal, and for no reason other than Modric plays in the Premier League.

Gar said:
I bet the asking price for Modric will end up being double the asking price for Vidal, and for no reason other than Modric plays in the Premier League.
I like the bulldozer (copy of de jong) in Uruguay... Rios I think his name is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.