Copa America

Sanchez should have had an assist, amazing work from him there.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:58 am --<br /><br />
BibbyBlue85 said:
LoveCity said:
The goals keep pouring in in this tournament. :x

Too true! This tournament has been pretty poor so far imo. The Costa Rica v Bolivia game has been the best up till now

Second half good enough for you lads?

Chick Counterfly said:
Sanchez should have had an assist, amazing work from him there.

-- Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:58 am --

BibbyBlue85 said:
LoveCity said:
The goals keep pouring in in this tournament. :x

Too true! This tournament has been pretty poor so far imo. The Costa Rica v Bolivia game has been the best up till now

Best half of the tournament mate. Chile really turned the screw after they equalised

BibbyBlue85 said:
Chick Counterfly said:
Sanchez should have had an assist, amazing work from him there.

-- Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:58 am --

BibbyBlue85 said:

Best half of the tournament mate. Chile really turned the screw after they equalised

A very good South American match that; Uruguay's players always cultured and clever (couple of superb passes in the build up to their goal), Chile showed how talented they are at running the ball and playing one-twos. I thought Uruguay's defenders were better....I'm literally quite giddy after seeing Sanchez lead them a merry dance.

Shame we aren't in for him...
wheelbarrow-mutilated.jpg

I'd load the wheelbarrow myself.

Brazil vs. Paraguay @ 8pm.

Brazil: Cesar, Dani Alves, Lucio, Thiago Silva, Santos; Lucas Leiva, Ramires; Ganso; Robinho, Neymar, Pato

Paraguay: Justo Villar, Verón, Da Silva, Alcaraz, Torres, Vera, Riveros, Ortigoza, Estigarribia, Santa Cruz, Barrios

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.