Copa America

why would you put Higuain in when you have a player like Tevez that is a million times better player. Let alone let him take a penalty.. Wow.. I feel for Messi world cup final and copa final and lost both times. He must be thinking what the hell he has to do to win something with the national team.

why would you put Higuain in when you have a player like Tevez that is a million times better player. Let alone let him take a penalty.. Wow.. I feel for Messi world cup final and copa final and lost both times. He must be thinking what the hell he has to do to win something with the national team.

totally agree, Tevez before Higuain every time for me. Messi was poor tonight, team mates may have let him downa bit but he needed to get into the game a bit more than he did and dictate.

Congrats to Chile. Great achievement by the team and country. As for Argentina, it is same old same old mismanagement problems and a lack of balance in the team. It is more of a Messi Power Play .. then the rest rather than a team with an actual strategy and tactical approach. They need better management. But kudos to Chile and unlucky for the City lads.

totally agree, Tevez before Higuain every time for me. Messi was poor tonight, team mates may have let him downa bit but he needed to get into the game a bit more than he did and dictate.
Yes but it's hard to get into the game when you are kicked and triple teamed everytime you get the ball. Tata is clueless how to set up the team period. Tevez, aguero, messi would be a devastating attack. But he take aguero off who can score out of nothing and put Higuan?????? I mean come on!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.