Copenhagen Away 23/24

When it goes low you can't tell as no one buys so 15k on the scheme or open sale only needs a slight difference in demand (for expensive European away games), I think 15k on CS is top end.
Very true, I remember we all thought that Young Boys would sell out at 20k on the Scheme and it ended up going down to Matchday Members.

It's much harder to predict what the demand will be like for these European aways, I don't blame the club at all for dropping the criteria very gradually.

The reduced allocation may compensate for the people that won’t go considering we were there last season.

The reduced allocation may compensate for the people that won’t go considering we were there last season.
Last year we were in the same scenario with Leipzig. We’d played there the previous season and we had slightly less tickets at 2150 than we have in Copenhagen. That sold out at 18k points but I think the difference is the relatively easy travel to Copenhagen.
There wasn’t many flights to Leipzig so a lot had to fly to Berlin or other cities and get the train from there. It was the same with Young Boys which is probably why it went a lot lower in points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.