Copenhagen Away 23/24

Very interesting at about 17:04 there were 220 tickets left in block D2, just refreshed at 17:09 and there's now only 84 left! I wonder where those 136 have gone

In the past 10 minutes that block has gone from around 220 down to 84 down to 63 and now its back up to 139 remaining.

I'm keeping my eye on this one, I wouldn't give up just yet
Up to 189, for some reason they took a load of seats off the planner and then put them back 20 minutes later

Up to 189, for some reason they took a load of seats off the planner and then put them back 20 minutes later
That might be how they cream them off to agencies take loads off then keep adding some back but keep some for themselves just a guess

Thanks for the info. Out of interest did you see how many of the 2.5k allocation went on sale the seasoncard holders on Wednesday morning?

I see there are tickets on agent websites for £250+ in the away end being advertised

The whole system stinks, as far as proper legacy fans are concerned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.