Copenhagen: Pubs, info and plan

Dont forget your hip flask.....£4.99 from Aldi,,,,lol

BlueBoy85 said:
I am writing to you to say that you guys will be very welcome at the Rover and i would like to offer you some deals.
A pint of larger/ Carlsberg in the Rover is 48kr
Your price 35kr
Guinness,Magners,imports. 49kr - 54kr
Your PRICE 40kr

Still a bit pricey.... gona be looking at £4.30 a pint

davefrombury said:
BlueBoy85 said:
davefrombury said:
pedigreeblue said:
You can order at any Post Office, some may even have it in , i ordered this morning at a rate of 7,8627 and its guaranteed to be there tomorrow morning

You will probably get a better rate if you just pull it out of a hole in the wall whilst your in Denmark.

If you do it from a cash machine you might be charged quite a bit for it.

Ask your bank I did it in Myjtlland and Schalke and it worked out ok. I think I paid something like 2 pound charges but then they convert your money at the bank rate not the tourist rate.

Thanks for that i have phoned the post office and there is a shortage on DK in manchester but the main post office in manchester is getting some in tomorrow. If i dont get any will look at the airport exchange if the rate is crap i will use my card over there or take money over to exchange.

Trev-the-Blue said:
Thanks for that i have phoned the post office and there is a shortage on DK in manchester but the main post office in manchester is getting some in tomorrow. If i dont get any will look at the airport exchange if the rate is crap i will use my card over there or take money over to exchange.

When I <-- am abroad and i´m gonna withdraw cash in a machine it will cost me about 3,6 pounds every time. I dont know if its the same price for you englishmen, but for danes thats the price when we are using our Visa in an ATM/Cash machine

Danish_blue said:
When I <-- am abroad and i´m gonna withdraw cash in a machine it will cost me about 3,6 pounds every time. I dont know if its the same price for you englishmen, but for danes thats the price when we are using our Visa in an ATM/Cash machine

Cash withdrawals are usually a percentage of the amount you withdraw.

For instance I was in Sevilla last week with England (on work), and Taking out around £100 cost me about £2.50 in a withdrawal fee (HSBC), but then you get a marginally better rate from the banks than you do at a bureau de change. Newcastle Airport were offering 1.03, Gatwick 1.07, and we got 1.12 from the ATM in the city.

I'd advise just take out cash when you're out there, to be honest.

pedigreeblue said:

BlueBoy85 said:
I am writing to you to say that you guys will be very welcome at the Rover and i would like to offer you some deals.
Your price 35kr
Your PRICE 40kr

Hip flask sorted, not getting a banging headache half way through the game again, wednesday afternoon in the excelsior can't f-ing wait!

Swales lives said:
For all you Blues going in the IRISH ROVER in Copenhagen.
The English barman (Chris) is a rag twat who loves to wind people up, but cannot take it when people take the piss out of him. I know him of old (he's a Prestwich lad).

If you keep calling him "AN OLD MEL GIBSON" or a "YOUNG SID JAMES" he will eventually crack. Trust me on this.
I just wish I was going.

what about just plain old RAG

Biggsy1 said:
pedigreeblue said:

BlueBoy85 said:
Your price 35kr
Your PRICE 40kr

Hip flask sorted, not getting a banging headache half way through the game again, wednesday afternoon in the excelsior can't f-ing wait!

not been delivered yet, i might have to get 2 more from aldi

Have a read of the review of this place Dallas, looks interesting, the web site is pretty decent and reviews a few bars, clubs etc.

<a class="postlink" href="http://copenhagen.unlike.net/locations/301026-Dunkel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://copenhagen.unlike.net/locations/301026-Dunkel</a>

i'll meet up with you and Biggsy about 3ish Thurs, game on

edit - Biggsy, just seen you online, have a read of this place mate

bluejimmines said:
Have a read of the review of this place Dallas, looks interesting, the web site is pretty decent and reviews a few bars, clubs etc.

<a class="postlink" href="http://copenhagen.unlike.net/locations/301026-Dunkel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://copenhagen.unlike.net/locations/301026-Dunkel</a>

i'll meet up with you and Biggsy about 3ish Thurs, game on

edit - Biggsy, just seen you online, have a read of this place mate

PM mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.