Copenhagen: Pubs, info and plan

BlueBoy85 said:
Trev-the-Blue said:
B#####ks forgot to arrange my money. Is there any where you can just go and they have it behind the counter or do next day delivery because im setting off early hours wednesday.

Post office is your best bet. I went to the one in Gorton and they ordered shit loads because so many were travelling so got mine easy? I would ring a few up see if they have them.

The rate is pretty good aswell.

There is also some exchange offices in Copenhagen if you guys really arent able to get any in Manchester - On Strøget (the mainstreet) there is a couple of places to do the exchange..

Danish_blue said:
There is also some exchange offices in Copenhagen if you guys really arent able to get any in Manchester - On Strøget (the mainstreet) there is a couple of places to do the exchange..

Don't use the exchange offices on Strøget. Low rate. You can find better rates at our main train station. "hovedbanegården".. There is a small exchange office across from McD, that always got better rates than what they charge you on Strøget. There is also a Forex exchange office at the trainstation, that also have better rates then the ones on Strøget, but still, not better than the small place across from McD.

Hope you can read my school english.

Ace/UC said:
Danish_blue said:

Don't use the exchange offices on Strøget. Low rate. You can find better rates at our main train station. "hovedbanegården".. There is a small exchange office across from McD, that always got better rates than what they charge you on Strøget. There is also a Forex exchange office at the trainstation, that also have better rates then the ones on Strøget, but still, not better than the small place across from McD.

Hope you can read my school english.

cheers Ace, looking forward to the trip, Copenhagen looks like an amazing City.

If you get to copenhagen on tuesday there is cheap beer £2:70 at the Scottish Pub as there is a promotion night full of students, there is live music too.

Wednesday night live music from 21:00. Thursday from 15:00 . 18:00 and after the match. (Normal beer prices)

It's football friendly and right on the town square. easy peasy

5 min walk from the City Dan Hostel

You can order at any Post Office, some may even have it in , i ordered this morning at a rate of 7,8627 and its guaranteed to be there tomorrow morning

Trev-the-Blue said:
B#####ks forgot to arrange my money. Is there any where you can just go and they have it behind the counter or do next day delivery because im setting off early hours wednesday.

pedigreeblue said:
You can order at any Post Office, some may even have it in , i ordered this morning at a rate of 7,8627 and its guaranteed to be there tomorrow morning

Trev-the-Blue said:

You will probably get a better rate if you just pull it out of a hole in the wall whilst your in Denmark.

40 krona is a fiver if my maths is correct from the exchange rate i just got.... need a footballers wage to get pissed at those prices,,,,get em in Robinho...

allan harper said:
dose that work out at £5 a pint then?

davefrombury said:
pedigreeblue said:

Trev-the-Blue said:

You will probably get a better rate if you just pull it out of a hole in the wall whilst your in Denmark.

If you do it from a cash machine you might be charged quite a bit for it.

BlueBoy85 said:
davefrombury said:
pedigreeblue said:

Trev-the-Blue said:

If you do it from a cash machine you might be charged quite a bit for it.

Ask your bank I did it in Myjtlland and Schalke and it worked out ok. I think I paid something like 2 pound charges but then they convert your money at the bank rate not the tourist rate.

I am writing to you to say that you guys will be very welcome at the Rover and i would like to offer you some deals.
A pint of larger/ Carlsberg in the Rover is 48kr
Your price 35kr
Guinness,Magners,imports. 49kr - 54kr
Your PRICE 40kr

Still a bit pricey.... gona be looking at £4.30 a pint

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.