Copenhagen Tales Wanted

i partially remember walkin home to the danhostel from the rover doin the zabaleta conga and gettin tired and tryin to rob a bike! mate got one with a fucked back tyre but still managed to slide home on the snow! was a class trip

Found the cheapest bar in copenhagen - 'The Moose'. Its a student bar, opened at 3pm and closed at 7am!!! 20 Kroner a pint, carlsberg ot tuborg. Bottles of same were 12 Kroner each!!!. met some good copenhagen fans in there both before and after the game. Highly recommended.

On the Thursday night after the match - we ended up in the Viking - facing the Irish Rover - which had BOGOF on pints - which worked out at 45k. Made worth it from some older blokes - who should know better - cutting some serious moves on the dance floor! Not sure that they would be working well on Friday morning!

Great trip with Flight Options.

Police pamphlet a nice touch (got a copy if you still want one) though met a few friendly local people (& police) along the way who were really helpful so didn't use it.

After various bars in town got a bus to the ground and ended up in the CP Bar which was half & half FCK & City fans with the Citizens flag. Good natured vocal sparring - no trouble - good laugh (hear there was some outside the ground saw nothing myself).

Was a bit of a trek to find the entrance over a building site but again behaviour of city fans was impeccable - no pushing and shoving, just lots of noise, so got into (and out of) the ground no problem.

Once inside atmosphere was buzzing managed to watch the game standing (good memories) & we were left to get on with it.
The Lion flag was hilarious - much appreciated though ! I am sure Ned celebrated his goal to the crowd behind the goal !! Then there was Spiderman ! Legend.
Some dick with a flag at the end of a pole was winding people up but that was the only downside - except the defending in injury time !

Away from ground turned left instead of right but managed to get a bus back to town. Found the hotel and a bar, could have bought enough coke to rival pepsi and more women than I would know what to do with at my age. Found a good bar (DJ with a collection of LP Records) and totally chilled until Mike fell over and smashed half the glasses in the place. Owner bought us drinks !! Back to the hotel couldn't get in my room - dodgy latch - looked up the corridor and wasn't the only one although he had a more pressing need to get in as he was probably paying by the hour.

Walked off the fuzzy head in the morning got the coach and plane met Vinny and Caicedo at the airport. Seemed a bit down but this is where rumours start .........................

Great trip.

BrowneBlueBird said:
On the Thursday night after the match - we ended up in the Viking - facing the Irish Rover - which had BOGOF on pints - which worked out at 45k. Made worth it from some older blokes - who should know better - cutting some serious moves on the dance floor! Not sure that they would be working well on Friday morning!
did you know that both the irish rover and the viking were owned by the same guy i was talking to him on friday night when he was pissed in the irish rover haha

felixbg said:
i flew manchester to frankfurt hahn where i met my dad who beiing clinically insane decided he was going to drive to denmark. It took 13 hours driving from germany, we drove through the night and arrived in copenhagen at 1pm on thursday. We then went to town etc. watched the game, then wandered around aimlessly in the snow trying to find the hotel at night. Woke up 8:00 to drive back home, we stopped at a service station and drove on for a further 6 hours by which time my sister realised she'd left her hand bag at the service station 6 hours away ... my dad had to drive back to get them, and then carry on to england. Only got home after the liverpool game.
ha ha quality, your dad sounds like my brother in law !

Rammy Blue said:
julio jordio said:
I met what will hopefully be my future wife in the Dubliner pub.
That was by far the highlight of a brilliant trip!

was it the little irish bird who worked there with dark hair?......if it was then it is also my future wife ;)

that barmaid in there was yummy

dannybcity said:
mcfcjosh said:
did you know that both the irish rover and the viking were owned by the same guy i was talking to him on friday night when he was pissed in the irish rover haha

I met him when he was leathered on Thursday night, seemed to be irritating afew people in there.

Was he the bloke in the light brown jacket with the dark hair? He was a bit of an ejit - and was drinking on his own.
We were sat in the corridor bit at the entrance at first - but so was he - so when he started shouting out random things - we moved inside to the actual bar.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.