Copenhagen weather update

pedigreeblue said:
there aint any chance game will get called off is there? I understand they will have undersoil heating but im thinking health and safety on the terraces if its -7 ??

No chance. The roof will be on for the next couple of days, so there wont be any snow in the stadium and this being scandinavia we're used to these temperatures... Don't worry lads. You'll freeze your arse off but the game is still on :)

JesperDorph said:
pedigreeblue said:
there aint any chance game will get called off is there? I understand they will have undersoil heating but im thinking health and safety on the terraces if its -7 ??

No chance. The roof will be on for the next couple of days, so there wont be any snow in the stadium and this being scandinavia we're used to these temperatures... Don't worry lads. You'll freeze your arse off but the game is still on :)
yep we are Vikings... so a little cold is nothing to worry about!! ;-)

may i take this opportunity to wish all blues going to copehagen all the best stay safe stay soberish stay straight and hope we win..good luck all..say hello to mr anderson for me and blow that mermaid a kiss

gman07 said:
yep we are Vikings...

john%20viking.preview.jpg

You'll need a bit more than John the Viking to conquer Copenhagen.
He is very pretty though :)

It's like sending his Tonyness to kill Chuck Norris. It's just not fair and needless to say impossible...

Biggsy1 said:
gman07 said:
when are you arriving? Wednesday?

Me and Dallas arrive about 5pm on Wednesday, Paddystyle arrives at lunchtime, try and keep him off the whiskey at least until we arrive. he'll be hard enough to understand sober nevermind after a few drams of gods water! ;)

i cant fooking wait !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.