Corinthians Deny Tevez Bid.

BradshawsBlues said:
The deal will be done tommorow regardless of the nonsense Sanchez is spouting, this is our only real chance of offloading Tevez this side of christmas so i doubt we'll want him kicking about for any longer than we have to. Besides we need the cash to pinch Aguerro!

Do we really need the cash before we can sign Aguero? I know FFPR is on the agenda to an extent but are we 100% basing our dealings on FFPR already? Surely if the figures are judged over 3 year periods, we could sign Aguero now and not sell Tevez for a year but the figures would still be ok?

Ball has been well and truly put in their court now and if it goes tits up then at least Tevez cant blame City...We agreed and we set our terms what else do they want..nectar fucking points or what.

BradshawsBlues said:
The deal will be done tommorow regardless of the nonsense Sanchez is spouting, this is our only real chance of offloading Tevez this side of christmas so i doubt we'll want him kicking about for any longer than we have to. Besides we need the cash to pinch Aguerro!

What has the Sheikh become skint overnight mate? We could afford to let Tevez rot on the bench for 3 seasons and still not give a fook about FFP etc etc

macmanson said:
talkativesprout said:
Clubber said:
Sounds like they have agreed a price for him, but the actual payment structure is the item up for debate. City will probably want it ASAP, yet Corinthians will want to drag it out over a longer period.

Mancini said they had agreed a price, which is correct, yet he also said Tevez was still a City player.

Not so long, since the transfer window shuts soon.

I think he was referring to City wanting the transfer fee ASAP, but Corinithians would want to spread it out over as long a time as possible. I think City have called their bluff well and they are now Kia are trying to shift the focus back on us with the claims of a City counter offer with different financial demands.

Correct macmanson. I think Corinthians, will want to spread the transfer fee (£39m ?)over a a few years, yet we want the cash in a bigger lump sum. The actual fee is probably agreed, but whether they give it us in instalments or all in one go is the issue.

They will probably try and spread it, and sell tevez in 2 years to pay off the rest of the debt they owe us, so they won't actually pay the full £39m out of there own pocket technically.

Clubber said:
macmanson said:
talkativesprout said:
Not so long, since the transfer window shuts soon.

I think he was referring to City wanting the transfer fee ASAP, but Corinithians would want to spread it out over as long a time as possible. I think City have called their bluff well and they are now Kia are trying to shift the focus back on us with the claims of a City counter offer with different financial demands.

Correct macmanson. I think Corinthians, will want to spread the transfer fee (£39m ?)over a a few years, yet we want the cash in a bigger lump sum. The actual fee is probably agreed, but whether they give it us in instalments or all in one go is the issue.

They will probably try and spread it, and sell tevez in 2 years to pay off the rest of the debt they owe us, so they won't actually pay the full £39m out of there own pocket technically.
Sorry my bad

No club in Brazilian football can afford to buy Tevez from their own resources.

The deal must involve external investment, which will no doubt come with conditions attached. City will naturally be wary of Corinthians acting as a vehicle for Tevez moving to a rival club such as Chelsea and will want all the fee up front, not at some point in the near future when he might be sold on.

I doubt anyone at the club is keen on negotiating terms of payment, especially with Jooorabchian involved. It's seems to have always been simple from City's side. Pay the money and you can have the player. Don't pay it and you can't.

End of he day, we can afford Aguero without selling Tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.