Cornwall

Had 7 nights booked at Lizard point in October. Cancelled it cos of COVID. Just re-booked it for the middle of July using the credit voucher we were given. Had to pay a bit more obviously

Cannot wait !!!

Had a few good holidays with the kids down near Bude.
Widemouth Bay beach is great for kids and body boarding.
We always used it as a base as you could get to most of the attractions in under an hour.
Tintagel is good to while away the day if it’s nice weather.

As kids in the 70's we use to stay in an old farm house just up the road near Crackington haven for 6 weeks . Spent many a happy day playing tennis and swimming at Crackington haven beach. Also lots of time on widemouth bay as well.

Last edited:
Apologies if anyone has made these recommendations before
Padstow - Watch out for over priced Rick Stein eateries. Good fish market. Camel trail cycle route. Cycle hire in town. Trip to Rock across the bay.
Mevagissey - Lost Gardens of Heligan, Eden project (book ahead for both). Harbour lovely. Plenty of pubs
remember it takes time to get around with all the estuaries.
Any section of South West Cost path www.southwestcoastpath.org.uk
Bristol- St Nicolas market, Clifton Bridge, Harbour area
We went last October to Portleven, had a lovely time.
If driving down we like to consult this for our breaks https://theextramile.guide/

Three things that stood out to me there:
1. He’s lived in Cornwall for 27 years and hasn’t got a hint of the accent, top!
2. He’s put his kitchen roll on the holder the wrong way around, not top!
3. He’s got a great ’tache!

Three things that stood out to me there:
1. He’s lived in Cornwall for 27 years and hasn’t got a hint of the accent, top!
2. He’s put his kitchen roll on the holder the wrong way around, not top!
3. He’s got a great ’tache!
Most people in South Manchester knew Fonso back in the day... Cess as well.

Didnt know the rest of the family.

They lived near The Midland a few doors down from one of our lads.

Last time I saw him he was in the White Lion doing back flips.

Most people in South Manchester knew Fonso back in the day... Cess as well.

Didnt know the rest of the family.

They lived near The Midland a few doors down from one of our lads.

Last time I saw him he was in the White Lion doing back flips.
I worked with one of his buddies a few years ago triggie mad as a box of frogs but a bloody good lad.

Had 7 nights booked at Lizard point in October. Cancelled it cos of COVID. Just re-booked it for the middle of July using the credit voucher we were given. Had to pay a bit more obviously

Cannot wait !!!
Book a table here - https://www.facebook.com/Polpeor-Cafe-293064304147303/ It may not look good but the food is great and the views are spectacular. Most people que but you can ring ahead on the day only.

6 pages in and finally a mention of St Michael's Mount! Nice walk when the tide is out
@Tueartsoverhead kick goes every year to Cornwall.
Yes been and stayed in Marazion for about the last 16-17yrs love it there very restful and a good base for travelling all around south Cornwall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.