Coronation Street stars at Maine Road

Emily would be proud of Normans talent.I know I am.

Bulldog Nation:

8QQ0rdB.gif

Yes we certainly was a glamour club of the time. I've heard stories about Matt Monroe, Britt Eckland, Kenny Lynch, Leonard Rossiter and a few other stars of the time rocking up at Maine road due to friendships with Allison etc. I know Rossiter(an Evertonion) was big pals with Asa Hartford and played squash regularly with him. Before my time but I've read about these times. I believe Lynch is a blue.

Ha Ha! Brilliant! I remember the scene when he was stood on the truck looking over the wall between the Main stand and Platt Lane with his rattle singing WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS whilst watching them train. Some brilliant footage of 60s Manchester in a lot of the episodes.
Think it was at the scoreboard end before north stand was built. Winston had a full size cardboard cut out of Colin Bell in his house. My favourite line was “ whose the pride of piggin Europe? ..... Piggin City “

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.