Coronation Street

Blue2112

I used to kind of watch it before I got married when I was living at home with my parents because my mam loved it but that was 23 years ago and in all honesty I doubt I've sat through a full episode ever since and I've probably only ever caught a handful of five minutes here and there in all that time. I used to think it was utter tripe, infact one of the worst soaps on tv but I accept the nation loves it. Anyway I've walked in tonight, nobody in the front room but the tv's on and it's the last ten minutes so I thought i'd watch it. Fuck me somebody mentioned Ken and Deirdrie (are they still in it, are they still alive?) then whats her name came on, the woman who's hubby got shot about 30yrs ago in a factory robbery, is it Emily or something (can't remember). Then I saw Sue Johnson in it ffs whats a great actressdoing in a shite soap. And finally there's a fire and somebody says whats going on and somebody answers ''well it's not a piggin flood is it. I mean who the fuck anywhere says 'piggin' unless your some fucking apalachian mountain goat hillbiiy on the prowl for some fresh meat SQUEAAAALLLLLLL.

Fucking utter shite and I can't believe it's still getting airtime. No doubt i'll tune in again in ten years time and Ken and Deirdrie will be walking down Roasamund St on their Zimmerframes.

And I swear I saw Rita lurking somewhere in the background. Somebody please do the right thing and finish this shite.

Ducado said:
Is Albert Tatlock still in it?

He was probably propped up playing Dominoes with Emily Bishop and Minnie (think thats her name) in the corner of T'Rovers.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:14 pm --<br /><br />
corky1970 said:
you are my new favorite poster and i love you for highlighting this shit and i await the Gays who will love it

feed the goat is my favourite poster really and he is a good kisser

I'll do tongues and moan for you if I can be favourite.

Not ashamed to say I love it.

You're right, Rita is still in it and whats more she was a right dirty dog in it tonight, the way she was lusting after the male "strippers" was quite brilliant

Blumers Bloomers said:
Not ashamed to say I love it.

You're right, Rita is still in it and whats more she was a right dirty dog in it tonight, the way she was lusting after the male "strippers" was quite brilliant

Ha was that what they were. I walked in and thought it was some really poor programme taking the piss or for charity, walked back out and got a strongbow then walked back in and saw the fire and you know the rest. Did Rita get a can of foamy whipped cream out ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.