Coronation Street

51 now apparently ...

20p7zhx.jpg

If I look like that when I'm 51 I'll be well happy, as would Mr Bloomers I'm sure.

And on that note I'm off to get some beauty sleep

tidyman said:
black mamba said:
Lavinda Past said:
I wonder how many viewers phoned the fire brigade tonight?

It's real you know...

Yep , two characters 'die' in the fire apparently , according to Michelle Keegan ...... some might say that's a shame , whilst others will claim it's nowhere near enough !

One's that Sunita , as she's off to pastures new ..... who's gonna be the other ??

Who was the other then? I'm at work.

The clever money was on the nutty ex copper I heard.

Coro bosses are staying tight lipped on the other fatality , but it won't be Michelle Collins ... she's just signed a new contract !

The clue to who it might be could be in this online extract that i've found .....

'And, as we reported earlier this month, Tony Hirst who plays fireman Paul Kershaw, has been axed from the award-winning show, which leads us to believe that the second death would be his, given his profession'.

bluemoon risin' said:
Moronic TV and utter shite! Anyone who enjoys watching that tripe may as well have candy floss for brains!

4iih5t.jpg

Who's that dopey lookin' c~nt up there , Roy?

You know , the one with candy floss on his head ?

2r2rlop.jpg
1zx0gmx.gif

I'm fucked if i know , Norris ..... i think he's one of that Eastenders lot , don't go near him you'll only get it all over your cardigan , and it's like spunk , it won't come off!

I must admit, Michelle Collins does look good for 51.

Below is a picture of her playing the piano with piss all on.

[bigimg]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01134/SNF29MICH2-380_1134240a.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.