Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
touch and go here tonight .... nephew in Manchester in hospital with septicaemia as a complication of a Covid-19 diagnosis now in ICU with heart problems. Hope to God he gets through it and gets the bloody jabs. Sister is obviously beside herself.

Thinking of you and yours mate. All the best to your nephew, hopefully comes through.

we all do mate - worrying times. Daughter is upstairs here in bed coughing away but seemingly not too bad with it but it does undermine one's confidence in the "not too bad " conclusion that you come to. Sister tells me nephew went downhill pretty fucking rapid. When I think of the likes of Toby Young, JHB and "Sir" Desmond Swayne covid denying it makes my blood boil and it did before this nightmare began to unfold.
Try and keep that chin up blue x

touch and go here tonight .... nephew in Manchester in hospital with septicaemia as a complication of a Covid-19 diagnosis now in ICU with heart problems. Hope to God he gets through it and gets the bloody jabs. Sister is obviously beside herse
touch and go here tonight .... nephew in Manchester in hospital with septicaemia as a complication of a Covid-19 diagnosis now in ICU with heart problems. Hope to God he gets through it and gets the bloody jabs. Sister is obviously beside herself.

Hope everything turns out for the best for you and your family

Fingers crossed for you and yours pal -

That's dreadful, I hope your nephew makes a full recovery.

Sorry to hear this blue, good luck to you and yours

All on here will be rooting for you and yours blue.
Hope he makes a swift recovery.

One day closer. Feel so sorry for all those people who have lost loved ones this last year earlier than they would have. All the kids impacted and those who have had jobs and income impacted. What a start to the 20s. I guess another 200 to 300k vaccinated though and early signs of it working so hopefully more positive news tommorow.
I love your optimism. I really do.
Im struggling at the mo with something momentous in my personal life and Rona just magnifies it.
i wish we had a date for ‘normality’ and then we can be indeed ‘one day closer’. But the dark clouds dont seem to be shifting and The Day always seems to be pushed further away :(

really sorry to hear your news, my thoughts are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.