Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your optimism. I really do.
Im struggling at the mo with something momentous in my personal life and Rona just magnifies it.
i wish we had a date for ‘normality’ and then we can be indeed ‘one day closer’. But the dark clouds dont seem to be shifting and The Day always seems to be pushed further away :(

Mate trust me i have found it hard at times. Not seeing my Dad for the best part of a year really, situation with ex at Christmas and in all serious i genuinely don't like my wife one bit but somehow i have a determined and happy persona. Keep going fella - we will 100% be back normal, might be one month might be 6 months might be a year bit one day this will pass. Imagine a packed Etihad and you cheering David Silva. Good luck with your personal stuff.

Mate trust me i have found it hard at times. Not seeing my Dad for the best part of a year really, situation with ex at Christmas and in all serious i genuinely don't like my wife one bit but somehow i have a determined and happy persona. Keep going fella - we will 100% be back normal, might be one month might be 6 months might be a year bit one day this will pass. Imagine a packed Etihad and you cheering David Silva. Good luck with your personal stuff.
Cheers blue, i plod on, we have to

we all do mate - worrying times. Daughter is upstairs here in bed coughing away but seemingly not too bad with it but it does undermine one's confidence in the "not too bad " conclusion that you come to. Sister tells me nephew went downhill pretty fucking rapid. When I think of the likes of Toby Young, JHB and "Sir" Desmond Swayne covid denying it makes my blood boil and it did before this nightmare began to unfold.
Hope he and your daughter pull through mate. And as much as I don't always agree with your political views, you're absolutely bang on the money about the Covid deniers. Nothing has made my piss boil down the years more than these fuckwits. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if a few high profile deniers got a bad dose of it and even rolled a seven as the damage they're doing to others as a result of spreading lies and misinformation far outweighs the negatives of some of them popping their clogs.

Last edited:
I love your optimism. I really do.
Im struggling at the mo with something momentous in my personal life and Rona just magnifies it.
i wish we had a date for ‘normality’ and then we can be indeed ‘one day closer’. But the dark clouds dont seem to be shifting and The Day always seems to be pushed further away :(
"Tomorrow will be a better day." Sir Tom Moore.

we all do mate - worrying times. Daughter is upstairs here in bed coughing away but seemingly not too bad with it but it does undermine one's confidence in the "not too bad " conclusion that you come to. Sister tells me nephew went downhill pretty fucking rapid. When I think of the likes of Toby Young, JHB and "Sir" Desmond Swayne covid denying it makes my blood boil and it did before this nightmare began to unfold.
Sorry to hear all this mate. Really hope everyone pulls through for you.

With you on that too...they’re making me angrier by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.