Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife started with a sore Throat last week and a tiny cough (not continuous for us to be worried)

Friday night she had a really bad cough and same again Saturday so she stayed in bed all day. Went for a test yesterday and I’ve just had my results back as negative (I’ve never had any symptoms), now just waiting on her results to come back. Apart from a bit of a cough, she’s absolutely fine Today. So hopefully hers comes back negative. Considering she hasn’t left the house since December, I can’t see her having it.

As the BBC [points out - look at the wording of the 3rd point.

• The vaccine programme continues successfully
  • Evidence shows vaccines are sufficiently reducing the number of people dying with the virus or hospitalised
  • Infection rates do not risk a surge in hospitalisations which would put unsustainable pressure on the NHS
  • The assessment of the risks is not fundamentally changed by new variants of concern

Young children up to 7 years are back in school in Wales from today, plus some college age kids taking practical courses
Our two grandkids in Scotland back in today as well, but they have been able to play with other children outdoors, which has lead to a lot of Dad's building shelters in the garden, kids love it and they are out in the fresh air

As the BBC [points out - look at the wording of the 3rd point.

• The vaccine programme continues successfully
  • Evidence shows vaccines are sufficiently reducing the number of people dying with the virus or hospitalised
  • Infection rates do not risk a surge in hospitalisations which would put unsustainable pressure on the NHS
  • The assessment of the risks is not fundamentally changed by new variants of concern

So they can keep shifting the goalposts with the new variant line?

Teachers still not vaccinated.

some will be , those at risk will be same as everyone else In society.

shop workers aren’t vaccinated either and those guys have been working throughout the pandemic and mixing with many more people on a daily basis than teachers will do.

nobody speaks for them, or prioritises them. It’s only food.

some will be , those at risk will be same as everyone else In society.

shop workers aren’t vaccinated either and those guys have been working throughout the pandemic and mixing with many more people on a daily basis than teachers will do.

nobody speaks for them, or prioritises them. It’s only food.

people wear face masks in shops and take more precautions

My wife started with a sore Throat last week and a tiny cough (not continuous for us to be worried)

Friday night she had a really bad cough and same again Saturday so she stayed in bed all day. Went for a test yesterday and I’ve just had my results back as negative (I’ve never had any symptoms), now just waiting on her results to come back. Apart from a bit of a cough, she’s absolutely fine Today. So hopefully hers comes back negative. Considering she hasn’t left the house since December, I can’t see her having it.

Fingers crossed Blue. "Hopefully" its just usual Winter crappy shit and not the dreaded Covid. Hope shes alright pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.