Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting towards the stage now with both BAME & anti-vac people that there's little point in still pushing the point (hehe) there's enough info out there & bombardment of media from 'trusted' members of the community & TV celebs etc that there'll be very little movement in persenteges from these people.

I'm sure the time/money could be spent better.

Rolling out Lizzy now to call anti-Vaccers selfish.

They must be desperate,she usually gets splinters in her arse sitting on the Fence avoiding contetious issues.

I find it strange that those with the biggest issues against those not having the vaccination right now,are those that have already had the vaccination.

Yet these people have had the vaccination,and are now supposedly safe,and will only ever have mild symptoms.Now they are out in force abusing those that wont subjugate to the Needle.

Another misconception,is those not having the vaccination, are doing it out of selfishness.

This could not be further from the truth.

All those i know, that are not having the vaccination at this moment in time.Is because they are seiously concerned about the long term ramifications of taking this vaccine.What will be the long term effects on their Brain,nervous, and auto-immune system.Nobody really knows this, because normal testing procedure was circumvented to rush the vaccine out.This is a real concern to a lot of people.

It is sad that so many feel angry about others having valid concerns.
So you're saying the boys are back in town?

It's getting towards the stage now with both BAME & anti-vac people that there's little point in still pushing the point (hehe) there's enough info out there & bombardment of media from 'trusted' members of the community & TV celebs etc that there'll be very little movement in persenteges from these people.

I'm sure the time/money could be spent better.

I dunno, even if it changes the mind of a few percent of them, then its worth trying.

They must be desperate,she usually gets splinters in her arse sitting on the Fence avoiding contetious issues.

I find it strange that those with the biggest issues against those not having the vaccination right now,are those that have already had the vaccination.

Yet these people have had the vaccination,and are now supposedly safe,and will only ever have mild symptoms.Now they are out in force abusing those that wont subjugate to the Needle.

Another misconception,is those not having the vaccination, are doing it out of selfishness.

All those i know, that are not having the vaccination at this moment in time.Is because they are seiously concerned about the long term ramifications of taking this vaccine.What will be the long term effects on their Brain,nervous, and auto-immune system.Nobody really knows this, because normal testing procedure was circumvented to rush the vaccine out.This is a real concern to a lot of people.

And it's so sad morons like you are holding back people who want to get their lives back .

Bit of a non-event, it seems.
Once the 9 bands are done, they're going to do essentially 10 year bands: 40-49; 30-39; 18-29.

Arranging by employment is difficult due to record keeping, and may slow the process for the sake of 1-2 weeks.

Not really a non event. They are blasting through the groups (I posted last night that all over 50s in Salford can book a jab) and there is no evidence that teachers for example are any more at risk than the general public are. All teachers over 50 will be done soon plus any under 50 with existing conditions.

It makes absolute sense to keep blasting through the groups and to now widen them also.

When you say "this vaccine" which one of the three we have so far approved (Only two being administered) are you talking about specifically?

Not really a non event. They are blasting through the groups (I posted last night that all over 50s in Salford can book a jab) and there is no evidence that teachers for example are any more at risk than the general public are. All teachers over 50 will be done soon plus any under 50 with existing conditions.

It makes absolute sense to keep blasting through the groups and to now widen them also.
Sent the link to a lad at work (over 50, salford) and it told him to wait for his invite from his GP.

Why dont you take your 'concerns' and shove them where the sun don't shine.
"Normal testing procedure was circumvented" is a plain and simple LIE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.