Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent the link to a lad at work (over 50, salford) and it told him to wait for his invite from his GP.

A friend of my wife’s couldn’t book last night as it said it couldn’t verify her medical records & she had the same message. Several others did book at both Clarendon and Irlam though and the second page says all over 50s.

Not really a non event. They are blasting through the groups (I posted last night that all over 50s in Salford can book a jab) and there is no evidence that teachers for example are any more at risk than the general public are. All teachers over 50 will be done soon plus any under 50 with existing conditions.

It makes absolute sense to keep blasting through the groups and to now widen them also.

IMO, it has some merit for areas who are into the 50+ ranges (don't know how widespread it is), and that they're continuing to do it by age bracket. That's it.

It's essentially announcing bands 10-12 are by age, which seemed to me to be entirely predictable.

Rolling out Lizzy now to call anti-Vaccers selfish.

They must be desperate,she usually gets splinters in her arse sitting on the Fence avoiding contetious issues.

I find it strange that those with the biggest issues against those not having the vaccination right now,are those that have already had the vaccination.

Yet these people have had the vaccination,and are now supposedly safe,and will only ever have mild symptoms.Now they are out in force abusing those that wont subjugate to the Needle.

Another misconception,is those not having the vaccination, are doing it out of selfishness.

This could not be further from the truth.

All those i know, that are not having the vaccination at this moment in time.Is because they are seiously concerned about the long term ramifications of taking this vaccine.What will be the long term effects on their Brain,nervous, and auto-immune system.Nobody really knows this, because normal testing procedure was circumvented to rush the vaccine out.This is a real concern to a lot of people.

It is sad that so many feel angry about others having valid concerns.

There's nothing contentious about this issue. 99.9% of people accept vaccines are safe and the 0.1% are morons.

It's the AZ one - can confirm from first hand experience.

Posted from my tower in the middle of a field
AZee makes you crazy
Pfizer fries yer brain.
If you get a vaccine it will make you go insane.
Do what we guys all will do and wait and wait instead.
The worst that then can happen is you all end up dead.

Is that about the sum of the argument?

Or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.