Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social media probably and the government wont be banging the drum over it as its completely untrue, not even a half truth, its just as transmissible with the vaccine than without.
Talking out of your backside.
The major study the other week found that wearing masks reduces transmission by 50%
Also which EU country with the least transmission has the tightest mask wearing regirme - Spain.

Lol. 2 posts later you’ve said masks don’t protect the wearer. Make your mind up.
Masks have never been to protect the wearer.
Masks significantly lessen the load a COVID positive person emits when breathing/coughing.

Given that a fair proportion of COVID positive people are asymptomatic, simply wearing a mask may well stop lots of people from contracting the virus.

Understand yet?

I'm not going to try and tell you the gaps in the mask are smaller than the virus - I get your reasoning. Still, if it cuts the transmission by x% then combined with other measures (hands, face, space etc) it seems a small price to pay to avoid another xmas lockdown or the NHS breaking

I'm not going to try and tell you the gaps in the mask are smaller than the virus - I get your reasoning. Still, if it cuts the transmission by x% then combined with other measures (hands, face, space etc) it seems a small price to pay to avoid another xmas lockdown or the NHS breaking.
the country would not put up with any more lockdowns ! they also caused more harm than good!

Masks have never been to protect the wearer.
Masks significantly lessen the load a COVID positive person emits when breathing/coughing.

Given that a fair proportion of COVID positive people are asymptomatic, simply wearing a mask may well stop lots of people from contracting the virus.

Understand yet?
I fully understand, you’re the one tying yourself in knots. I quite clearly said I can’t be arsed wearing a mask as I’m triple jabbed and had covid recently. Hence I can’t emit a covid load.

Not too hard to follow is it…..

I fully understand, you’re the one tying yourself in knots. I quite clearly said I can’t be arsed wearing a mask as I’m triple jabbed and had covid recently. Hence I can’t emit a covid load.

Not too hard to follow is it…..
..on the basis that you can't catch it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.