Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the twat johnson feels the need to tell us everyday there won't be restrictions before christmas but maybe after.

We all know that.

Just show some direction and balls and do what he welsh and scotts have and tell us straight that we will be further restricted on the 27th

Last edited:
You could just answer.

Who are "they"?

What have they said that is untrue?

Why are they conspiring to lie to us?

But there aren't answers, just insinuations. Because the cabal of conspiring liars doesn't make any sense, it's just more comforting that the reality of an out of control virus that we don't know how serious its going to be.

Im not here to spoon feed you. Follow the conversation and the post from @Churchlawtonblue i replied to agreeing that the numbers don’t stack up. Now imo, it’s not a genuine mistake they are making, it’s a very deliberate lie.

London down again today:

Last week of (reported) cases;-

19,294 - 23, 272 - 26, 608 - 25,551 - 21,594 - 22,750 - 20,491

Given this is the week Omicron took over there apparently it shows the uselessness of the case data we are being given if it is escalating based on the real numbers they are seeing not these falling ones we are given.

London down again today:

Given this is the week Omicron took over there apparently it shows the uselessness of the case data we are being given if it is escalating based on the real numbers they are seeing not these falling ones we are given.

What's happening with the data then? Are they deliberately keeping it artificially high to justify lockdowns? Surely two years in they should now have this right?

London down again today:

That's very significant if the London epidemic is past its peak. If it is, then the UK omicron peak is over or near it's peak and and quite possibly the end of 2021 will spell the end of Covid.. I can't imagine we are going to be hit with another wave again that is going to worry us to the same extent.

The data analysis of this epidemic is very poor. We only get the national picture on the news but by tracking the epicentre, or hotspots, you can identify trends that other people see so well done HP. We need more selfless people like you in this world. And less people moaning about scientists, and fellow Bluemooners.

That's very significant if the London epidemic is past its peak. If it is, then the UK omicron peak is over or near it's peak and and quite possibly the end of 2021 will spell the end of Covid.. I can't imagine we are going to be hit with another wave again that is going to worry us to the same extent.

The data analysis of this epidemic is very poor. We only get the national picture on the news but by tracking the epicentre, or hotspots, you can identify trends that other people see so well done HP. We need more selfless people like you in this world. And less people moaning about scientists, and fellow Bluemooners.

I echo that her contributions have been invaluable to me as I avoid the hysterical lock them down mantra of the media.

What's happening with the data then? Are they deliberately keeping it artificially high to justify lockdowns? Surely two years in they should now have this right?
Confuses me too. Something is either very wrong with the data we are shown or their assessment.

They were referring to numbers doubling every 2 or 3 days which self evidently neither those London numbers or North West numbers - the two most impacted by Omicron - are doing in the official data.

If this is mostly Delta cases - why are we not seeing Omicron which they claim is now the majority in London. And I think North West too. If it is the majority these numbers should surely be rising if Omicron is dominant and doubling.

So what are they seeing we are not and why are we not seeing it?

Last edited:
Confuses me too. Something is either very wrong with the data we are shown or their assessment.

They were referring to numbers doubling every 2 or 3 days which self evidently neither those London numbers or North West numbers - the two most impacted by Omicron - are doing in the official data.

So what are they seeing we are not?

Thanks. It points to lying then for some bizarre reason. Witty said at some point in this we may need to lockdown every winter to save the NHS being overrun. I know they were struggling every winter before covid, so is this giving them a good reason to justify doing so? There is no way with all the technology available these days and two years in they should be getting the data so wrong, should they?

Demanding lockdown so they can then demand answers as to why we have been placed into a lockdown.

Fucking parasites.
I stopped watching the News last Winter because of that very thing. The BBC and Sky News, plus the main press organisations, were an utter disgrace through 2020.

Like you say, they demanded to know when we were going to lockdown, then demanded to know why we’d been placed in lockdown, then demanded to know when the lockdown would be lifted, when they were lifted they demanded to know why we’d been taken out of lockdown, then demanded to know when we’d be placed in lockdown again. It was just a never ending circle of this shit all through 2020 (and probably this year too but I don’t watch the News anymore).

They also concentrated on news stories with a frequency and a certain tone and language that triggered people into going out and protesting about some bollocks that was flavour of the week. It seemed like in 2020 some set of cunts were out protesting every few days all because the News (and social media, of course - and I don’t go on that neither) was constantly winding the nation up.

I’ve not bothered to even listen to or read one word from them since. I got so sick of the BBC I’ve now stopped paying my TV Livence and don’t watch live tele anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.