Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm slightly baffled as to where all these people are going. There are no shops except supermarkets open as far as I'm aware. No hairdressers, no pubs, no restaurants. No schools except for emergency workers kids, no holiday locations or flying allowed even if you could find a country that will let you in and no sporting events.

Asdas, Sainsburys etc, some people really have nothing better to do.

I'm slightly baffled as to where all these people are going. There are no shops except supermarkets open as far as I'm aware. No hairdressers, no pubs, no restaurants. No schools except for emergency workers kids, no holiday locations or flying allowed even if you could find a country that will let you in and no sporting events.
Get yourself to Durham. Only shops open are a mini Tesco, Greggs, Iceland & Subway yet each day the town is packed with people just aimlessly wandering around. It's like something out of a 70s zombie film

Work. Besides those industries mentioned and gyms. I only know one person on furlough this time round compared to March/April when it was most people.

Doesn’t the record death figure today include data from May? How can we get accurate figures of actual Covid deaths in the last 24 hours? Bit confused. So it’s reported deaths received in the last 24 hours not deaths occurring in the last 24 hours?

Had to visit the Doctor's this morning, roads were fairly quiet although this was between 9.45 and 10.30
Went to the local Asda last night, usual Tuesday shop, at about 8.15, roads were quiet, shop fairly empty virtually everyone wearing a mask apart from one young couple. Don't want to judge them as there may be reasons for not doing so, but gave them a wide berth just in case.

Get yourself to Durham. Only shops open are a mini Tesco, Greggs, Iceland & Subway yet each day the town is packed with people just aimlessly wandering around. It's like something out of a 70s zombie film

Ha ha I know I shouldn't on a serious subject matter but that made me laugh.

Doesn’t the record death figure today include data from May? How can we get accurate figures of actual Covid deaths in the last 24 hours? Bit confused. So it’s reported deaths received in the last 24 hours not deaths occurring in the last 24 hours?

has both by reported day and by date of death.

By date has a lag time to it due to the nature of that stat.

Here is a graph of the deaths reported today.

1610555367107.png

Day by day breakdown is all on here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.