Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cases up to 40, 261 sadly too.

Up 2369.

From 644, 537 pillar 1 & 2 tests - up on yesterday too,

Positivity 6.2%

Much as it has been in last couple of days.

Last edited:
Sadly Covidiots need to be told and told again so it does need to happen.

Not sure what your point is exactly, but "Covidiots" seem to me to be much less of an issue than the best part of a million people going to Dubai for a party without any controls on them.

1401 all settings deaths unfortunately.

Almost exactly as expected. A little fewer out of hospital England deaths today. Just over 250.
I fear we are not yet at our peak. I think it will be Wednesday 30th with circa 2,000 deaths reported that day, perhaps just over. After which it will start to slowly fall back down.

I fear we are not yet at our peak. I think it will be Wednesday 30th with circa 2,000 deaths reported that day, perhaps just over. After which it will start to slowly fall back down.
Hopefully not but I do not see any reason from the data to think it will be earlier or much less unfortunately.

Christmas 2020 will be recalled as the deadliest on record sadly. Especially when all the deaths caused by the hospitals being swamped get added in.

Right now 12 January is the peak day for deaths in England hospitals. It stands at 776.

Unfortunately I have little hope we will not have a day with 800 deaths here in next week as 18 January is only 4 days ago and already at 740.

That 740 today has become the deadliest day in England within the first 5 days as none in the April wave topped that number even at 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.