Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wales look like they're back in the game. We might have to send the army in to get Scotland going though.
That can’t be true as I was crucified for suggesting that wee Jimmy wasn’t doing such a great job as she would have you believe. Probably spending too much time trying to work out how to afford everything without help from Westminster if Scotland became independent. I could tell her that the answer is she couldn’t

Wales look like they're back in the game. We might have to send the army in to get Scotland going though.
Yes, fair play, the Welsh Government have being doing well to catch up after a slow start. Especially when considering a number of vaccination centres were disrupted by flooding a couple of weeks ago.

If you live in the North West and are not annoyed at what I am about to tell you - you should be.

We are losing a third of our vaccine supply to go down south where it is needed more.

On the day the North West is the ONLY region not to fall today.

And on the day the North West now has more cases than every other region in England - London included.

Andy Burnham you should be all over this.

Deaths here are rising pro rata, hospital patient numbers falling the least and now officially the most infected region in England.

The NW media should be screaming about this.
They will be if, as suspected, we go back to local tier lockdowns after this and we are put in the worse one again. However, I agree there seems to be no logic to it at all.

If you live in the North West and are not annoyed at what I am about to tell you - you should be.

We are losing a third of our vaccine supply to go down south where it is needed more.

On the day the North West is the ONLY region not to fall today.

And on the day the North West now has more cases than every other region in England - London included.

Andy Burnham you should be all over this.

Deaths here are rising pro rata, hospital patient numbers falling the least and now officially the most infected region in England.

The NW media should be screaming about this.
Send him an email and read the above post , it is needed in london

These vaccinations, will we need to vaccinate every year now? And will we need to vaccinate with a double dose every year if so?
Don't think anyone knows for sure. From the scraps I've picked up, I'd say maybe, whether like the flu it will be the over 50s and vulnerable couldn't say. The most likely by my guess would be a 1 jab adapted for new strains and to give a boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.