Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may not get vaccine passports but it won't be long before vaccination is a requirement for travel insurance.
Also I can see the same requirement attached to health and pension cover.

I'd be amazed if vaccination didn't become a requirement for travel given it already exists for specific vaccines (yellow fever) before covid.

Hold the line people, hold the line.

This is 90 minutes plus extra time.

If Johnson and Johnson one-shot enters the fray, we might not need penalties.

Hold on, VAR (Vaccine Administration Review) check in progress...

No, it was administered below the t-shirt line so it's been disallowed for offside.

Indeed Tolm.

How are you btw? Hopefully much better?
Just realised it will be 7 weeks on this weekend from when I fell with it. And even now I'm not at all 100% match fit.
No chance I'm running yet as much as I'd love to go out.
But the warmth has helped hasten up my recuperation (which is mainly breathlessness, heart racing occasionally and a bit of tiredness).

Oh and you got me addicted to those Vic C Dissolvable tablets...they entered my routine and (as I'm a creature of habit) locked down :)

Actually, speaking with some I did some work for a couple of years ago and became a friend. She was trained as a microbiologist and knows her stuff with what's good for ones health (without being woo).

I've a small list of vitamins I'm looking into properly (including the correct dosage for Vit D).Struggle to sleep at night sometimes and I've used magnesium glycinate before...sent me straight off.
Aim is to get bet to the gym when then open, run again and just ramp up my fitness a bit (which feeds well into my well being).

Hope everyone is else is doing well.

Funnily enough many of the qanonces & covidiots have gone a bit quiet of late...they had their pants down in anticipation of some vaccination after effects scare stories at one time, and just like the 'great reset', never materialised....
Glad you’re continuing to improve mate. It’s been a slow road to recovery for you but you’re getting there which is the main thing. I was lucky enough only to get it mild and I do wonder if having my first ever flu jab 2 or 3 weeks earlier helped keep the worst of it away.

As for your last paragraph, yep spot on. They’re certainly not as shouty as they were but some of them are still about. I said the other day that I’m convinced that they actually don’t want us to come out of lockdown and return to normality. They’d sooner the opposite happened and we were put in lockdown forever so they can gloat that they were right all along. They talk of us being sheep and living in fear when it’s actually they who are living in fear due to their rabid paranoia.

Shopping is by far the biggest problem for picking up a Covid-19 infection. At what point the government is going to do anything about it I don't know. Probably nothing as it will offend Covidiots.
I interpreted as an activity they did prior to infection not the cause. How would you know, unless you literally had no contacts / other activity?

Getting there mate, thanks for asking. Still have some painful muscle fatigue but my lungs are back to normal.

Did my first proper run last Saturday morning down the Trans Pennine Way with my lad, about seven miles and felt okay with my breathing.

Glad the Vitamin C tabs are working for you. Might take a look at the magnesium stuff!
Wow...glad you’re back running mate. Pipe dream for me atm but each day I can feel that bit stronger.

Ill post the ‘vitamin shopping list’ on here. I think you have to balance out the vit D with mag as it may have adverse effects if you take too much as it may end up in your arteries.
Magnesium glycinate btw...taking that before bed was like that sleepy scene from the wizard of Oz. Amazing. I’m ordering my list this weekend.
Do your own research however...!

Glad you’re on the mend mate.

When JVT urged caution about being 3-0 up but losing 4-3 do you think he had in mind our 4-3 win against Spuds in the Cup ( about 15 years ago)when we were three down at half time?
In which case I say - Hey JVT, Spurs weren't just three up, they were three up against ten men courtesy of the right honourable Joseph Barton.
Get yer facts right mate!

What struck me from that press conference was when JVT said he receives a lot of emails from vaccinated people asking can they just forget about all the restrictions!
Seriously how stupid are some people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.